Big Data Architect
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack, non-functional attributes of one or more components of various platforms.
- Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- More than 8 to 12 years of IT Industry experience with deep focus on Big Data, SQL, NoSQL and real time streaming applications
- Ability to engage with Business Partners to develop solution-level roadmaps within a supported business domain.
- High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio
- Well versed with latest trends in technologies related to big data, business intelligence & analytics
- Ability to champion the business users interests through the design, development and QA phases of a project life-cycle by ensuring solutions proposed meet business requirements
- Lead project delivery and execution
- Proficient in running requirements workshops with the relevant stakeholders
Must Have Skills
- Experience working in core development Big Data projects, should be able to perform hands-on development activities.
- Build scalable, efficient and high-performance pipelines / workflows that are capable of processing large amounts of batch and real-time data.
- Ability to design data model and prior expertise in Database (RDBMS), or BI / DW and NoSQL ( MongoDB / Cassandra / CouchDB)
- Experience on cloud-based data stores like Redshift and Big Query is an advantage
- Strong understanding & experience working on Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Spark, Scala, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Zookeeper, Pig, Hadoop streaming, Sqoop
- Strong data management skills with ETL, DWH, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Experience of NoSQL technologies like Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis etc. is a plus
- Strong Programming expertise in Java, Scala, Python, SQL
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile software development methodology