Email your CV to email@example.com
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical structures and can be solved using statistical/ML techniques.
- 3+ years of applied work experience with analytics & machine learning on large datasets.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- Good exposure to exploratory analysis and knack of deriving business insights & value. Comfortable with exploring large data sets.
- Develops recommendation from complex data and business analyses and formulates them into business plan.
- Has strong consultative skills in addition to quantitative (and statistical) ability to harness customer data in order to address business problems that materially impact business.
- Work under minimal supervision and display strong independent behaviour while leading the team in developing structured analysis.
Must Have Skills
- Build statistical models/ ML models, train and test them to and drive towards the optimal level of model performance.
- Quickly prototype solutions and build models to test feasibility of solution approach.
- Work across the spectrum of reporting and data visualization, statistical modelling and supervised learning tools and techniques and apply the right level of solution to the right problem.
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout) is a plus.
- Passion to learn new tools, languages and framework.