Senior Data Scientist
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate in a quantitative subject (engineering, maths, statistics, econometrics, management etc.) and from a good institute.
- At least 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience in the analytics and machine learning domain.
- Ability to map business problems to analytics solutions and technique.
- Ability to structure business problems into proper methodical analysis frameworks.
- Can identify, develop and implement the appropriate statistical techniques, algorithms and data mining.
- Good exposure to exploratory analysis and knack of deriving business insights & value. Comfortable with exploring large data sets.
- Can innovate new modelling and machine learning approaches to come up with innovative products and features.
- Has strong consultative skills in addition to quantitative (and statistical) ability to harness customer data in order to address business problems that materially impact business.
- Can work under minimal supervision and display strong independent behaviour while leading the team in developing structured analysis.
- Should have experience in at least one of the following areas – NLP, NLG, Image Classification/Computer Vision etc.
- Prior experience in Forecasting & Optimization Techniques will be an added advantage.
- Ability to provide solutions such as: Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Regression.
- Must have –Python, SQL & Excel.
- Good to have – Scala, Julia, Java
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout) is a plus.
- Bonus points for implementation of Big Data and/or Streaming data analytics