Senior Platform Engineer – Front End/ Full Stack
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leading the front-end development initiatives for the AI platform.
- Work and Innovate closely with other architects, developers, user experience designers, visual designers and testers.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Should create modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Primary focus on to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Understanding of converting artistic design is necessary, together with an understanding of HTML, animations and CSS.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in React JS, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.
Experience and Skillsets
- Should have experience in working with a product start up.
- Prior experience in working with Chatbot frameworks is preferred.
- Highly experienced in developing applications in ReactJS.
- Expert level working knowledge in Java.
- Good knowledge in NodeJS, RESTful Services, Microservices architecture.
- Working knowledge of libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery models.
- Experienced in working with Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket etc...
- Experience working in Agile model, Jira.
- Experience in TDD/BDD methodologies.
- Good exposure to data stores like MongoDB, ArandoDB, Druid, Hadoop etc...
- Excellent knowledge on various frameworks (Presentation, Service, Persistence & Integration).
- Strong understanding of large-scale distributed application systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in web crawling and conversational interfaces will be an added advantage.
- Looking for candidates from reputed institutes – IITs, IIITs, NITs, BITs
- Ready to work in a fast-paced start-up